MISSION AND VISION
“QUALITY HEALTHCARE AT AFFORDABLE PRICE”
We aim at identifying patients need and delivering it to them.
Our non compromise attitude helps to meet patients need and expectation.
We keep on updating our skills and equipment to offer best services.
Shekhar Hospital is a premier multi-specialty healthcare service provider in North India. We’re based in Lucknow but patient across the country and abroad are visiting us for our quality medical care, quick service and reasonable charge. In the journey of 30+ years, we’ve reached the unreached, cared the uncared and touched the untouched and won innumerable hearts.We believe, when it is about health issue no one should ever agree to compromise. In fact, one should go all out to get the best possible medical services. Because we live only once.For the people of Lucknow, the best part is that they need to search not too dip, as Shekhar Hospital offers all their requirements. We’ve a remarkable history of offering proficiency and multi-specialty services. With finest ICU and medical facilities, there is no ifs, no buts, and the answer for the best hospital for Lucknowians is simple and straight – Shekhar Hospital.
Our hospital is uniquely planned to offer multiple services and designed for all segments of society. The infrastructure of the hospital is fascinating and facilities available are affordable. Moreover, our special consideration for the economically weaker section of the society helps us to reinstall commoners’ faith in doctors and hospitals. We give optimum value to our philosophy – “Care for Patients”.We’ve experienced a phenomenal journey since 1985. From a single bed hospital to 100 bed hospital, one specialty to 36 specialties, one doctor to 50+ doctors, 3 Staff to 250+ Staff. With time, we have grown and so our services. Today, our every department – Cardiology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Nephrology, Paediatrics, Emergency & Trauma, Orthopedic, Ophthalmology, Urology, Gynecology & Obstetrics, Gastroenterology & Herpetology, Cardiotherasic& Vascular Surgery Physiotherapy, Dental, ENT, Dialysis and Renal – is equipped with the best of facilities.
The ICU unit of our hospital remains pro-active 24 x 7 for emergencies. The centrally air-conditioned sensitive unit has 8 bed, with 4 reserved for high dependency units that work round the clock to handle emergencies of the most severe nature. Besides the presence of qualified nursing staff and availability of ventilators, defibrillators, monitors, infusion pumps, pulse ox meters and central gas pipeline, the best part of Shekhar Hospital ICU unit is a dedicated doctor is always on rounds and no support staff is allowed to handle the patient. Our utmost care for patients, maintenance of a very high standard makes us standout from rest healthcare establishments of Lucknow.
Quality health care services has been at the top of the priority list for Shekhar Hospital. Developing a better healthcare education system has been a drive, which is why; two Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh was raised. HIND Institute of Medical Sciences, Barbanki and HIND Institute of Medical Sciences, Sitapur are the two colleges that offer 43 courses, including MBBS, MD, MS, M.Sc., ANM, GNM, B.Sc., P.G. and Nursing to aspiring students. Besides a Nursing School we also operate Shekhar School of Nursing in Indiranagar, Lucknow.
The hospital, also organizes Free Health Check-up Camps, Blood Donation Camps simply for the humanity purpose.
Accreditation and Awards
Shekhar Hospital has been awarded TIMES ICONS OF HEALTH , 2017 in the field of “ Medical Education and Health Care” by Sh. SiddarthNath Singh, Health Minister, UP
Shekhar Hospital has been awarded TIMES ICONS OF HEALTH , 2016 in the field of “ Medical Education and Health Care” by Sh. RamNaik, Governor, UP
- Shekhar Hospital is ranked 11th in TOI’s ALL INDIA MULTISPECIALTY HOSPITALS RANKING SURVEY, 2017
- Shekhar Hospital is ranked 1st in TOI’s TOP MULTI SPECIALITY HOSPITALS LUCKNOW, 2017
Shekhar Hospital does its Corporate Social Responsibility with distinction. The hospital has been organizing various Health Camps, Blood Donation Camps, Academic Conventions and also doing the role of sponsor to inspire sport enthusiasts. The year 2017 saw a few CSR activities fulfilled with great effect.
- Organized Free Health Check-up Camp on 14th Oct. 2017 in association with Fever 104.0 FM at Shekhar Hospital
- Organized Free Heart Check-up Camp on 30th Sep. 2017 in association with Times of India at Shekhar Hospital
- Corporate Health Checkup Camp at Aditya Birla Life Insurance Office
- Organized Free Heart Check-up Camp on 31st July 2017 in Amrapali Awadh Apartments, Faizabad Road, Lucknow
- Organized Free Health Camp on 17th June for morning Joggers of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya Park, Gomtinagar, Lucknow
- Organized Free Health Camp on 08th July for morning Joggers of Botanical Garden, Sikandarbagh Chauraha, Lucknow
- Organized Free Health Camp on 24th April for employees of Allahabad Bank, Hazratganj Branch, Lucknow
- Organized Free Health Camp on 20th April 2017 for Doordarshan Employees, Lucknow
- Organized Academic Program on “Sepsis and Septic Shock” held at Shekhar Hospital, Lucknow on 12th April 2017
- Organized Free Health Camp on 18th March 2017 for Central Warehousing Corporation Employees, Lucknow
Hospital Partner of UP YODDHA Team in Pro Kabaddi League, 2017
Hospital Partner of Dandiya Nights organized by Fever FM 104.0 at Moti Mahal Lawn, on 23 Sep. 201